- The season begins May 6th, 2019 for all divisions except Senior divisions over 19, which begin May13th
- 1992-2015 are eligible to participate
- Day of Champions (last days of play) will be held August 9, 10, 11
- Picture Day will take place on June 1-2. Team pictures are included in your fee.
- Fees $140/child Family rate: $400.00 After Mar. 01, $165.00 /child, Family Rate $450.00
- If a post-dated check is received, registration(s) are placed on hold until date on check is reached. Placement on a team is not guaranteed.
- Registration forms must be received no later than March 1, after which placement on a team cannot be guaranteed. *****Please note that the UPS Store is closed on Sundays. *****
- If you are registering two or more children after March 1, please register with separate checks.
- REFUND POLICY: A $40.00 administration fee will be charged for refunds requested prior to the start of the season. Qualified refunds will be issued at the end of November. Once the season begins there will be absolutely NO REFUNDS. Refund request forms are to be completed and returned to The UPS Store with a self- addressed stamped envelope. "Receipt/Refund" forms are available on our website.
- RECEIPT POLICY: If you register by mail and require a receipt, please complete a "Receipt/Refund" form with a self-addressed stamped envelope and return to The UPS Store. If you register in person you will receive a receipt at that time.
- Special requests will not be accepted. To be fair to all players and conveners, we will not take requests concerning transportation, playing with friends, etc. (siblings of the same age will be placed on the same team.
- Up to date schedules will be posted on web site when they are finalized.
- Information regarding cancelled games due to field conditions will be posted on the website by 3pm the day of game. Soccer is played even if it's raining.
- You will receive a call from the coach 1- 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the season. If you do not receive a call within that time frame, please email the Registrar
- TRSC is run by volunteers and is always looking for Conveners and Coaches. Please consider volunteering this season. The more volunteers the club has the more successful the season is. Volunteer forms available here.
- In the event that enough coaches cannot be secured, those who registered past March 1, will be placed on a waiting list
- Uniforms (shorts, jersey and socks) are included in your fee. Your child will require shin pads and soccer shoes.